Den for Our West Elk WOLVERINES!!!
Practice was great!
We had some ice time become available, so we decided to experiment with a quick weekend conditioning practice for youth Squirt/U12, through Midgets, U-19, last weekend.
This was a last minute set up for practice so it certainly was not mandatory. Many of our youth players took advantage of the time to get on the ice and run through some conditioning drills and puck handling skills. It is always good to get on the ice.
Halloween Horror!!! Registration is Open!
Get your scary team together! Costumes are optional, Hockey is mandatory.
Find Registration forms here. Adult Tourney Forms and Rules
Send an email to WeHockey@gmail.com with your Team requests or for more information.
Team 1 - Mooseknuckles 3-1-0
Team 2 - Masters of Hockey 3-1-0
Team 3 - Lumbajax 0-4-0
- 10:45am – 12:00pm 1 vs. 2 5-4 Moose
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm 2 vs. 3 7-1 Masters
- 5:00pm – 6:15pm 1 vs. 3 5-1 Moose
- 9:00am – 10:00am 1 vs. 2 6-1 Masters
- 11:30pm – 12:30pm 2 vs. 3 3-2 Masters
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm 1 vs. 3 6-4 Moose
"Masters of Hockey" Take Home the Championship Cup!