New to Crossbar?
The info below will help should you have any issues using our website.
1) LOG IN (AND SIGN UP): Use Log in to log into the website. Use Sign Up to create an account. All parents who wish to receive team emails must sign up for an account.
2) DASHBOARD: This link is available once signed into your club’s Crossbar account.
a) PLAYERS: This tab lists all players & team staff registered by this email account. Click on the “View Details” to see the details for each player. The View Details display has three items parents may find useful:
i) Edit Player: This allows the parent to fix spelling errors of the player’s name and update their birth date if was entered incorrectly. NOTE these changes ONLY affect the player on the Club website. If the player’s info is incorrect on USA Hockey, then please contact your Registrar to have your player’s info updated.
ii) Add Parent: This feature allows the registering parent to add another parent’s email address to the player’s record. Note the parent being added will have to verify their email address when they get the email and setup an account (if they have not already set one up).
iii) Add Membership: This feature allows a parent to add an updated USA hockey membership to their player’s record.
b) PROFILE: This tab allows the parents to update their account by updating their name (fix typos etc), phone #, email address and password.
NOTE #1: If updating an email, the parent MUST follow the instructions in the verification email to verify the new email. The parent will NOT receive any emails until it is verified.
NOTE #2: If a Team Staff member (coach, manager, etc.) notices his/her name is incorrect on the Team Website, this is where the name is fixed/updated.
3) FAMILY CALENDAR: This link is available once logged onto the Club website. Every player’s schedule (and parent if registered as a Team Staff member) associated with this email address will be shown on the My Calendar display. Players must be registered and assigned to a team for their schedule to show up on this display. Also, if you are not the registering parent, you must have the registering parent add your email to the account associated with the child.
a) iCal - select the CALENDAR FEED button on the FAMILY CALENDAR display and follow the instructions.
b) Trouble Shooting for Family Calendar and the iCal features:
1. Have you set up a Club website account in your name and email address? See "1) LOG IN" above.
2. Are you logged onto the website?
3. Is your website account associated with all of the players schedules? The parent who registered each child can add you to the PLAYERS record. See "2) a) ii.ADD PARENT" above.